Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NYC

Last week I went to visit Caleb in New York City. I'll just share some highlights:

We stayed at our friends apartment in Williamsburg (my new favorite part of Brooklyn) where we had this view in the morning...



We ate at the Rabbit Hole, went record shopping, and to the Moma to see Cartier-Bresson's work (I love this shot, and bought it as a postcard that I will send to no one but instead keep for myself)...



We ate midnight sushi and saw this guy in concert and it made us cry. (P.S. I am now aware of the fact that his name is pronounced Yonsi). This clip won't do it justice, but I'll show you anyways...



While Caleb was working, I went shopping at Free People, spent time reading in the park, and went to Fishs Eddy (most magical place) and bought these...



Now these are just some of the highlights. We also went to visit friends in Jersey (our first time in New Jersey, I"ll have you know), ate Korean BBQ, and drank cocktails on the rooftop with a perfect view of the Empire State Building. I can say without a doubt, I heart NY.

4 comments:

  1. a) that coffee set is great
    b) so glad you came
    c)i had two other main points to make but forgot them when it came time to write them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh right steph now loves warby parker. did you see her tweets with the pictures of "trying the glasses on" by way of the website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh i'm so glad i got to go. i'm so glad steph loves warby! everybody should love warby. i hope she gets glasses there!

    ReplyDelete