Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love Warby Parker

I've been looking for new glasses for a while, but couldn't bear spending our years ration for food on prescription lenses. Then, a dear friend told me about this little gem- Warby Parker.

I just purchased these sweet frames:



Not only can you get frames AND prescriptions for a mere $95, BUT they are completely awesome to work with. It's all online shopping, but they have a no-questions-asked return policy and a great attitude. After sending them my prescription, Brian sent me this email:

"Hey Laura,

Perfect - we just went ahead and approved your order! You are going to
be the talk of the town in Birmingham with your fancy, brand new
Whiskey Tortoise Coltons!

If you have any questions, please let us know - we would love to hear from you!

Best,
Brian"

You're so right Brian. Thank you.

1 comment: